a. The Right Contact
b. Third Parties
3. User Agreement
4. Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
5. Citations and Hyperlinks
6. Privileges/Permissions of the site
7. Advertising Policy
If you are dissatisfied with this site, its content, or any of these terms, conditions, and policies, your sole and exclusive legal remedy is to discontinue using this site.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to The Right Contact, Inc. and our affiliates. Our failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these terms, conditions, and policies shall not be construed as an implicit waiver of any provision or right. If any part of this agreement is ruled to be unenforceable, then such part shall be omitted, with the remainder of the agreement remaining in full force and effect.
The Right Contact, Inc. Ownership
The Right Contact Inc. owns all the content on TheRightContact.com, including text, graphics, customized graphics, original photographs, data, images, audio and video clips, titles, button icons, designs, page headers, and software as well as the design, coordination, arrangement, enhancement, and presentation of this material. The Right Contact logo, which is a trademark of The Right Contact, Inc., is used under license. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Right Contact, Inc., and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Third Party Ownership
Other trademarks that appear on the TheRightContact.com are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by The Right Contact, Inc. Any content displayed on the TheRightContact.com is not an indication or endorsement of The Right Contact, Inc unless otherwise indicated.
If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via this website, please notify our Customer Service Department by sending an email to email@example.com
Photos, images, media, text, or any information that you choose to post on TheRightContact.com must be owned entirely by you and cannot contain the images of or owned by any third party. You understand and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, review this content and may delete or remove it (without notice) in our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason.
In order to access the services of TheRightContact.com, you will need to register. Continued membership is subject to TheRightContact.com’s subscription charges set out in your subscription plan, located at http://www.therightcontact.com/register.html. You are free to change the membership package to which you subscribe at any time.
To register, you must provide the TheRightContact.com with information about you via the registration form http://www.therightcontact.com/register.html?membershipID=4.
You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when completing the registration form. You must maintain and update this information and keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is not true, accurate, current and complete, The Right Contact, Inc. has the right to cancel your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of TheRightContact.com.
Registration requires a valid email address and unique password. Please create a secure password: choose a password that uses a combination of letters, upper case and lower case, numbers, and symbols. Please use maximum caution to keep your user name and password confidential and log-off from TheRightContact.com when your session is complete to prevent unauthorized access to your information. If your user name or password is subject to unauthorized access, you should immediately inform TheRightContact.com.
TheRightContact.com may, for security or other reasons, require you to change your user name and/ or password or other information which facilitates access to TheRightContact.com or its services.
TheRightContact.com reserves the right to cancel your user name and password without notice if the The Right Contact, Inc. becomes aware of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
Once the TheRightContact.com has sent you a confirmation e-mail you will become a Member and will be able to access the services available via the website. You may cancel your membership at any time.
Charges and Payment
Charges are linked to the membership package to which you subscribe, as set out in http://www.therightcontact.com/register.html. You will be charged in advance of your payment period until your membership is cancelled. Charges are expressed in US Dollars. Your membership period begins on the date on which you register for the Services and finishes on the day before that calendar date the following period.
Payment for all charges are payable upon registration or the relevant periodic payment date. You can pay membership fees by any MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit card; PayPal; or any other payment methods the The Right Contact, Inc. accepts. Your payment details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure. At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide credit/debit card details. In the event that the TheRightContact.com is unable at any time to obtain payment of any charges using such credit card details, TheRightContact.com may freeze your account until it has received settlement in full.
When using any portion of TheRightContact.com, you understand the following terms.
- If you use any public area on TheRightContact.com, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the public areas.
- By submitting communications or content to any public area on TheRightContact.com, you agree that such a submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
- When providing any original content, whether ideas, concepts, inventions, or any type of information you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted The Right Contact, Inc. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, license, sub-license and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the public areas or to The RightContact.com.
- We invite you to bring to our attention any material on our site that you believe to be inaccurate. Please forward a copy of the material to our Customer Service Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with an explanation of your objection.
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international laws
The Right Contact is based in New York, in the United States of America. The Right Contact makes no claims that the content of TheRightContact.com is appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the TheRightContact.com from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Violating the privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights of others
The trademark of The Right Contact, Inc. may not be used or reproduced without prior written approval from The Right Contact, Inc. and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with The Right Contact Inc.
- Participating in any actions that are unlawful, vulgar, obscene, infringing, defamatory, sexually explicit, profane, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by The Right Contact, Inc. in its sole discretion
- Distributing, transmitting, displaying, reproducing, modifying, publishing, storing, sublicensing, selling, re-selling, creating derivative works from, or otherwise exploiting any of the materials on this site without prior written permission from The Right Contact, Inc.
The Right Contact authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the TheRightContact.com solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice: "Copyright © 2007, The Right Contact, Inc. All rights reserved" and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business without prior written approval from The Right Contact, Inc.
- Impersonating another person
To obtain access to certain The Right Contact.com services, you will be given an opportunity to register with The Right Contact.com. As part of the registration process, you will select a user name and a password. With respect to your account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself.
- Collecting information about others, including email addresses, without the consent of the individual or The Right Contact, Inc.
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying TheRightContact.com, or which, in the sole discretion of The Right Contact, Inc., exposes The Right Contact, Inc. or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
The use of the TheRightContact.com and its content is at your own risk. The information provided on TheRightContact.comis meant to complement and not replace any advice or information you receive from a healthcare professional.
The following Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification survive the expiration or termination of your registration with TheRightContact.com.
The material that appears on The Right Contact.com is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may occur from time to time. The content on TheRightContact.com is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. THE RIGHT CONTACT,INC, AND ITS AFFILIATES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Without limiting the foregoing, The Right Contact, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the TheRightContact.com
- Delivery of information relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data (including attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion) or other information transmitted in connection with use of the TheRightContact.com.
- Unauthorized use of the information on TheRightContact.com by any third party
In no event shall The Right Contact, Inc. our affiliates, or any third parties mentioned on the TheRightContact.com be liable for any damages be it incidental, consequential, direct or indirect (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost data or profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the TheRightContact.com, whether or not The Right Contact Inc., its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the TheRightContact.com are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some of these limitations may not apply to you, as some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In these cases, YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF THE RIGHT CONTACT, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY ALLEGEDLY ARISES.
Citations and Hyperlinks
TheRightContact.com may cite other sources or provide links to third-party web sites. When appropriate, this data will be accompanied by clear references to the source of the data.The fact that we offer such links should not be construed in any way as an endorsement, authorization, or sponsorship of that site or its content. The Right Contact, Inc. is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site so long as the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your site by The RightContact.com or any of its affiliates.
Privileges / Permissions of the site
The Right Contact, Inc. reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the public areas.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all public areas and/or the TheRightContact.com upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Place a cookie (a small text file) on any computer from which you access the TheRightContact.com
We reserve the right to decline any advertising that we believe is unlawful, vulgar, obscene, infringing, defamatory, sexually explicit, profane, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by The Right Contact, Inc. in its sole discretion.
You (or your company) must own all advertising content submitted. Photos, images, media, text, or any other types of information cannot contain content owned by any third party. By making a submission, you agree that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted The Right Contact, Inc. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts private or proprietary, do not submit them to The RightContact.com.